Dale Hebert’s Background
Prior to joining First Team, Dale Hebert was a corporate Chief Financial Officer and independent management and financial consultant.
As a graduate of Saint Mary’s College with an Accounting major, Mr. Hebert can appreciate the complexity of today’s real estate transactions and the need for diligent attention to detail and constant follow-up during both the buying and selling processes. Having managed the construction of major industrial developments with complex financing structures, Dale Hebert is now applying this experience and practical know-how to those who he has always preferred to serve – individual Southern California families and investors.
- Qualified to handle your real estate transaction as proven with over 30 years of professional business experience.
- Local area expert proven as a life-time resident of Southern California.
- Expert experience with investment properties and 1031 exchanges.
- Hall of Fame and Rookie of the Year Award recipient.
- Understands the needs of first time home buyers as 2 of my kids have purchased their first homes within the last few years.
- Extensive knowledge of Southern California’s 55 and older communities.
My goal is to consistently exceed customer expectations through accountability, integrity and innovation. I promise to approach my commitments with honesty and fairness that I hope will result in a pleasingly different home buying or selling experience. – Dale Hebert